Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Already October!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

These pictures are so fun! Can't wait to see and hold the little ones. See you soon!

stimpsonfamily said...

I can't wait to see you guys next weekend! Trace looks so cute! What a photogenic baby.

Rach

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

cute pix of bundle smiling so much! He is SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! I may steal some of those pix if I can figure out how to do it...thanks! I really wish i could remember to bring my camera I thought this blogging deal would remind me, it encourages me to take pix, but you gotta bring your camera to do that! :)
BTW- I LOVE LOVE LOVE having you guys here, it is fun hanging out and the little boys are so cute. :)

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

is that pix right before the pix of the 2 bundles a pix of Landon? If it is Trace it looks just like him to me, Mom is holding him... ?