Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A-Z Things we are thankful for!

Lisa and I are bored and since it is thanksgiving we are going to quickly rattle off just a few of the things we are thankful for. ;-)

A - Animals - especially our dog Kenya, and turkeys since we are gobbling one up tomorrow.
B - Bundle - Our nickname for Trace. We are so thankful that he is part of our family.
C - Car - Both cars are running well even though Lisa got hit in the back last week it only left a small hole in the bumper.
D - Desserts - All kinds
E - Employment - Thank goodness for a good job and good co-workers.
F - Friends & Family - We love you guys!
G - God - Everything we have is thanks to him.
H - Happiness -
I - Isotopes - I don't know what they are but I'm sure they are helpful.
J - Jails - We need somewhere for the perverts to go.
K - Kendra - Our new little girl on her way, coming soon!
L - Laughter
M - marriage - biggest blessing ever!
N - Neighbors - we live in a great neighborhood and ward
O - Orange Julious - Yum!
P - Parents - We have GREAT parents!
Q - What starts with a Q besides queen, queer, and quilts? I guess I'm thankful for quilts.
R - Reeses Pieces
S - socks without holes in the toe
T - Twilight Series
U - Udders - milk is good
V - Vacations - I would like to go to Mexico next
W - Wildabeasts
X - I'm thankful for the letter X
Y - Yummy hamburgers
Z - Zantac for horrible pregnancy heartburn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U is my fav and v of corse, but ur last V sucked didn't it
kim