I actually think we may have had more fun at the zoo than Trace this year. Boise was having a zoo day with Santa today and we wanted to get in on the fun. Santa was just a little too creepy for the little fellow!
There was a giant giraffe and Trace didn’t even bat an eye.
He loved it… or at least I did.
Trace dressed up as Tigger for Halloween this year so he got to see a real lion (not this one but an even more real lion). However, I think when you live with a Saint Bernard one year olds just aren’t that surprised to see cheetahs, lions, and tigers. At home they get their own personal furry beast.
Hello lizard!
Hangin with the Praire Dawgs!
I Jane, you Tarzan!
Baby Tarzan in his hut.
I thought I was pretty cool to be able to fit in the turtle shell…
Only later did I realize that my heads coming out of the turtles butt!
Trace meet Rhino. Rhino, Trace.
If we weren’t all wearing jackets you might, JUST MIGHT think we were somewhere toasty warm!
There were lots of bridges. I guess in the summer, you can pay a couple bucks and ride a raft around on the pond. How fun is that!
So that was our day at the zoo. Santa was a flop, but everything else was great!
1 comment:
It looks like you had so much fun! I love going to the zoo. I can't wait until our little one is old enough to have fun going too!
Post a Comment