Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Baptisms, Blessings, and Family!

Today was Kendra Sue’s baby blessing!  We had family in town! It was so great to see everyone!

WholeGroupafterBaptismMy nephew & niece Kade & Kennedie were baptized yesterday so we had an exciting weekend. It was so fun to have grandparents, James & Richelle, Sheri & Larry, and Grandma Birch visiting. Janis, Kevin, & Jaydee also came up from Utah! This is what is most important in the world… Family!

GrandparentsafterblessingHere we have the grandparents on both sides! It was a good day! ;-)

Threegenerations3 generations! Grandy, daughter, and granddaughter

StimpsonfamatDinnerHere we are eating at a pizza place.  Notice Trace here below. Just minutes later he spewed all over the floor.  Poor fellow!

LandonTraceonKodylap Cousins Landon and Trace

SarahLandonDad&FamSarah, Landon, my dad, Richelle, & James waiting for the feast to arrive.

GrandpaDandTracewithsippie  Grandpa Duncan helping Trace with his sippy.

GrandmaandGrandpaSKendra TraceinCar

KendraandHerCake KendraBlessingCake2
Lisa made a cake to celebrate Kendra’s blessing!

GrandpaSandKendraGGrandpa Stimpson & Kendra

CuteLisaandKendraclothes Some cute duds Kendra received from Aunt Wendy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look great Lisa! I hope I can meet up with you guys soon so I can see that beautiful girl in person!