1. Send out birth announcements/Christmas cards...never done it before!
2. Can some kind of jam...never done it before!
3. Get rid of binkies and bottles for Kendra before she is two!
4. Teach Trace to dress himself.
5.
6. Make and store at least 3-5 freezer meals the week before baby is due.
7. Go see the midnight showing of Breaking Dawn with friends :)
8.
9. Read Book of Mormon between September and December.
10. One night indulge in all my pregnancy cravings (meatball sub from Subway, cheese puffs, Dr Pepper and a cookie dough shake to wash it all down)
11. Gifts for a needy family at Christmas
12. Lose thirty pounds by my birthday! ...Delivering a baby counts!
13.
14.
15. Write in my journal every Sunday
16. Get Christmas treats out early to neighbors and friends
17. Go on one date a month with Kody without kids!
18.
19. Visit visiting teaching ladies each month.
20. Teach my kids to do daily chores.
21.
22. Sign Trace up for sports
23. Learn a new piano song perfectly.
24. Have a baby! (This one is kinda cheating but I am running out of ideas)
25. Prepare temple names.
26. Read a book in my field of study (school counseling or Hispanic student issues)
27. Take a Love and Logic course through the Elementary School
28.
29. Read On Becoming Babywise again so this baby will sleep through the night by 3 months.
30. Enjoy being in my twenties until April!
7 comments:
I fully support this! Good luck and keep me posted on your progess! :)
I love the name Jack! So cute! Good job, i better make a list, I only have a few months left tho!!!
Good job...now the pressure is on for me and Mistie to finish our lists....Thanks Kirsi for the great idea. Lisa, you should add to your list...make a trip to AZ to see highschool friends. :)
I agree Emily!
Those are great Lisa!! I think I'll make a list too! :) I miss you!!
I LOVE this..hope you accomplish everything.
Don't know if I have enough time before my b-day to do 40 things before I'm 40..it's in October. Yikes! Maybe I can adapt and use my whole 40th year. :)
I expect you to be calling my house, for babysitters, so you can go on dates with Kody. :)
How about adding, Allow Kody to come see his friend Jon in Logan, so they can enjoy A & W and go camping.
Hope all is well Lisa and Nino, and Lisa i hope you get to accomplish all of your list.
Post a Comment